There are lots of horse racing tipsters worldwide and online. The question is are they any good?
Well there are so many horse racing tipsters on the internet that it would be impossible to provide you with a detailed review in such a short article. However the reality is that you can make some really good money from betting on the horses and following horse racing tipsters can help you out if you don’t want to study the form for hours and hours.
Therefore if you want to follow a horse racing tipster then I suggest you make sure that they meet this criteria:
1. They need to be based in the UK! How else will they be able to follow the UK horse racing scene.
2. They need to demonstrate they have been involved in the sport in some way.
3. They need to show you why they are making the bets they are making so you can learn from them
4. They need to be fun and genuine. There is reviews horse racing
nothing worse than an email which is just bland and is really only an excuse to sell you something else.
5. They need to provide you with a variety of tips. If they are just tipping the Racing Post favourite each day then that is hardly a difficult.
6. The tips need to be free. If you have to pay for them then give them a wide miss.